Wine tasting at Cortijo San Francisco, traditional Andalusian rural house from the seventeenth century
Private wine tasting. There is no greater pleasure than to taste wine with friends.
A few weeks ago, we organized one of our most popular activities in our programme, the private wine tasting of the prestigious local wines DO Montilla-Moriles. aqui pones link, que por ahì hemos expliaco lo que es OD
The tasting was conducted by an expert winemaker D. Manuel Del Pino from Bodegas del Pino. DO Montilla-Moriles.
The participants had the opportunity to be enriched with this cultural and unique experience in the company of friends and savouring excellent wines. A total of 9 wines was tasted:
- Vino joven Bailio (white properly aged wine)
- Vino de Tinaja Cañada Navarro
- Vino Fino Crianza Mar de Ferros
- Vino Oloroso Característico del Pino (fortified wine)
- Vino Amontillado del Pino
- Vino joven Pedro Ximénez (young wine)
- Vino dulce de Solera (sweet wine)
- Moscatel dulce el Bailio
- Wine ecológico de Pedro Ximénez del Pino (organic wine)
Our private wine or olive oil tastings are ideal for all those participants who want to learn about the culture attached to these two typical products of the Cordova countryside during a guided activity while having a good time. If you want to live an unforgettable experience, we offer a very different and unique event for groups, which will certainly leave a deep mark on their memory. Wine or olive oil tastings, an educational and fun activity in an ideal environment.